Download our xBI™ Toolkit today to activate your experiential data!
This xBI Toolkit will guide you through our simple 5-Step Measurement Process and before you can say “KPI!” you’ll be on your way to activating your experiential data to create more engaging events and experiences.
Our templates and tips are a launch pad for your experiential measurement strategy, but engaging a dedicated BI partner like Impact XM is critical to gain access to the necessary tools and platforms that will activate your strategy, align your data sources, maximize your measurement efforts, and report on the results.
Our templates have been developed by our dedicated BI experts to help your team to:
- Clearly define objectives and measurement requirements for your experiential portfolio
- Align with key stakeholders
- Identify data gaps and data unification needs
- Comprehensively document all relevant data and technology systems
- Reveal deeper insights about your audience and their engagement preferences
If you’re looking to leverage an Experiential Business Intelligence partner to help you further develop your event programs, you’re in the right place. Check out Impact XM’s bespoke solution called xBI™. xBI™includes well-grounded strategy, unified data sources, detailed reporting with dynamic analytics, using Microsoft’s PowerBI, and insight-based recommendations from our team.
If you’re a current Impact XM client, please contact your Account Manager to set up a discovery call today to discuss our xBI™ toolkit.