Through Exhibits, Events, and Experiences.
When it comes to planning for your next event or experience, what’s your game plan? Here at Impact XM, we have over 50 years of experience making impact for our clients across their entire portfolio.
Whether it’s supporting all experiential touchpoints from concept to creation, expertly navigating the everchanging event landscape, delivering comprehensive creative and strategy, or being the manager of all things operations and logistics, we help our clients get ahead of the game and make an impact.
Experience every game for yourself.
Visit Impact XM at EXHIBITORLIVE in booth #521 and discover what it means to have fun while making an impact! Explore the Impact XM Arcade and learn how we can build a deep partnership with your team to craft game-changing events and experiences!
Make Exhibits. Make Events. Make Experiences. Have Fun.
Enter to Win a Sustainable Travel Set!
As a trade show marketer, you’re constantly on the road – why not travel in style?
This year, Impact XM will be giving away Paravel’s Ultimate Set made up of their four best sellers (a $1,300 value) to one lucky winner.
If you’re not familiar with Paravel (who ranked on Fast Company’s 2023 The World’s Most Innovative Companies list), they are a brand at the intersection of travel and sustainability.
Upcycling over 5.5 million plastic bottles, this carbon neutral company uses recycled materials in 100% of their products.
3 EASY WAYS TO ENTER (multiple entries allowed):
- Stop by booth #521 at EXHIBITORLIVE and make impact by playing all 4 games.
- Share a photo of you making impact on social media and tag us @ImpactXM using #MakeImpact.
- Pre-schedule a meeting with our team using the form above!
Play Games & Plant Trees!
We have a goal to plant 1,000 trees with International Tree Foundation and need your help.
By stopping by our booth and playing in the Impact XM Arcade, you can donate up to 20 trees towards the cause!
To learn more about Impact XM’s commitment to sustainability, click here.
MEET OUR SPEAKER
Sustainability: The Real Impact of Events and Seven Action Areas to Address Today
Monday, February 26th at 5:00PM – 5:45PM
“We must work closely together to make this year a year of global action, one that will be remembered as the dawn of a new era of sustainable development,” United Nations Foundation. We know that in order to be considered sustainable, our practices must simultaneously address, handle, and support the four pillars of sustainability: human, social, economic and environmental. From the hard truth to the power the industry holds, this session explores the latest statistics around the environmental impact of events and what event marketers can do to take action to make their events more sustainable.
- The Hard Truth – Learn the latest stats on how events are affecting natural resources, waste production, and climate change.
- Our Strength as an Industry – The events industry has the power to make a difference if we all work together. Hear some of the positive news and trends in our space.
- Event Action Areas – Learn about each event action area and discuss tactical ideas to explore for your next event.
- Making Sustainability Accessible to All – How to start the conversation or take the next step.
Executive Creative Director
Senior Director, Strategy & Planning
Launch! Briefing Essentials for Your Next Creative Project
Tuesday, February 27th at 5:00PM – 5:45PM
Creative Agents share their formula for an ideal Creative Brief and Experience project launch. We’ll offer insight on creatives: who we are, how we think, our sources of inspiration, and our commitment to that next great idea. We’ll illustrate how you can get the best from your creatives and everything they need to succeed with you. We’ll provide a blueprint for the most important details you can share at the start of every project. You’ll learn collaboration techniques, concise tools, and most importantly, your critical role in the creative process.
- Efficiently communicate your project goals (Mission)
- Develop your experience objectives (Strategy)
- Assemble your team (Intelligence)
- Collect necessary details (Needs)
- Think beyond logistics (Assets)
- Build the Brief (Dossier)
- Download and launch your project (Collaborate)