As live events transition more heavily to virtual platforms, brands are looking for new ways to get the most out of their experiential marketing efforts. With in-person exhibits and events unavailable, virtual exhibits are a great way to enable attendees to navigate and interact with content. Steve Mapes of Impact XM sat down with MarketScale to discuss the benefits of virtual exhibits and how experiential marketing is pivoting towards this new normal. By allowing clients to reach their customers without the boundaries of gravity, space, or labor unions, virtual exhibits offer endless opportunities to connect with target audiences beyond the show floor.
In this interview, Steve will answer the following questions and much more:
- What makes virtual trade show exhibits appealing to a company regardless of industry?
- What is pushing companies to want to go with virtual trade show exhibits and how are they adopting them?
- Are attendees reacting? What do brands need to do to engage the attendees?
- How are you measuring ROI?
- What is the synergy between the content you would share in a virtual exhibit and a live event?
Get access to the full interview today.