We Solve for X
A brand experience is a collection of countless variables that are brought together to tell a compelling story. Every brand and project has a unique set of variables that need to be solved. No matter what is required, Impact XM provides a well-crafted solution. Get started crafting today!
Visit Impact XM at booth #1037 at EXHIBITORLIVE and join us on an exploration! Discover inspiration for your next great brand experience and meet those who can make it happen!
Win A Well-Crafted Solution!
Free swag is nice but what about winning your very own exhibit design? A design customized to your brand and personalized to connect with your desired audience. Free of charge (up to 2,500 sq ft).
2 Ways to Enter:
- Stop by our booth (#1037) and participate in the exploration.
- Pre-schedule a meeting with our team today.
Sign up below to schedule some time with our team at the show and for a chance to win a free exhibit design!
MEET OUR SPEAKERS
VP, Strategy & Planning
Most Attendees are Human – Using Predictable Human Behavior to Increase Results at Events
Steve Mapes, VP, Strategy & Planning
6/21, 5:00PM – 5:45PM
No matter how creative or well thought-out your event strategy, success will be determined based on attendee behaviors that have been built on a thousand years of mental wiring. The good news is that leading psychologists and sociologists have identified maxims that can describe and predict human behavior – even for events. Understanding these behavioral maxims will help you better deliver on your company’s event objectives.
In this session, you will:
- Hear from some familiar (and not-so familiar) thought-leaders such as Freud, Pavlov, McLuhan, Berlyne and more on their key human behavioral maxims
- Learn how to apply each of these maxims to better attract the attention of attendees, increase dwell time, retain messages, and increase your “return on behavior” at events
- Understand and learn how to harness these maxims to help you design better event journeys, experiences and spaces
Don’t Forget the W.H.Y in Events – The Who, How and Why to Success
Heather Griffin, VP, Marketing
6/22, 5:00PM – 5:45PM
In the fast-paced world of events it is easy to forget why we are making the decisions we are. The W.H.Y in events goes beyond just understanding the purpose, objectives, and goals for your brand, you must also understand Who (W) your target is, How (H) you will truly connect with that audience, and Why (Y) your audience would care about your message or event.
In this session, you will:
- Hear some of the latest findings around marketing in 2022 that may impact your event strategy
- Discuss the difference between company-centric and attendee-centric goals
- Discover ways to better understand your target audience (as it can change at each event)
- Review and discuss some of the popular options to reach your audience and how to know what will work
- Explore your brand’s customer value to be sure your brand successfully communicates the right message