Virtual events are not a new concept to the experiential marketing industry, but the high level of interest in them is. From zero to sixty, virtual event participation has skyrocketed due to recent world events. John Capano of Impact XM sat down with MarketScale to discuss the effects and use cases of virtual events in a brand’s marketing efforts. With the broad reach and advanced capabilities of today’s digital options, virtual events are a viable opportunity for many brands looking to expand their marketing and continue reaching more of their target audience.
In this interview, John will answer the following questions and many more:
- When considering a virtual event, especially for the first time, what are some of the top things brands need to take into consideration?
- What are the major risk factors for virtual events?
- What about the audience itself? How does the audience influence launching their virtual event?
- What are the main differences and similarities of a virtual event and a live event?
- How close do virtual events align to live events and in what ways?
Get access to the full interview today.