COVID-19 has fast tracked the adoption of a new virtual world for live events, and medical congresses are no exemption. As with any live event, this industry has had to face the transition from live to digital, which for some has been uncharted territory in the past. Steve Mapes and James C. Morris of Impact XM sat down with MarketScale to discuss the transition for these congresses, as well as the benefits and challenges of this new experience.
In this interview, Steve and James will answer the following questions and much more:
- What do you think medical congresses have learned so far in the virtual space?
- How did the pandemic change the congress experience for physicians?
- What is working well and what are some of the challenges for virtual conventions? How are pharmaceutical companies responding to the virtual-only atmosphere?
- What advice would Impact XM give to Pharma companies who are looking to optimize their ROI at virtual events?
- What are some of the benefits of hybrid events for the Pharma industry?
Get access to the full interview today.