With so many industries affected and facing unprecedented changes due to COVID-19, we have seen the Event and Experiential Marketing industry experienced an exceptionally large impact. As members of this industry for nearly 50 years, we believe it is important that we work together to be better informed during these uncertain times.
Though there is no way of truly knowing what will happen next, Impact XM conducted a recent survey where we were able to glean insights from event and experiential marketing professionals at over 115 brands worldwide, across a number of industries.
Learn what the industry said in response to these questions and more:
- Over the next 30 days, do you believe the situation will get better or worse?
- How has your business/organization reacted to COVID-19?
- What strategies are you considering to replace face-to-face interactions?
- Considering the changes you’ve made to your event or experiential marketing plans, what it he number one lost business opportunity?
- When events return to normal what do you think will be the most pervasive and permanent change in event and experiential marketing?
Download your copy of the full survey report today.
GET INVOLVED: We will be sending short bi-weekly spot surveys to monitor and measure the trends as the COVID-19 situation continues to unfold. Please feel free to sign up by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.