Top 20 Takeaways from Tech Audiences
Impact XM recently conducted in-depth interviews with professionals that attend technology events and trade shows.
- Approximately 33% were from outside North America
- Range in functions from IT Manager to CIO
- Represent companies from Fortune 500 to independent consultants
- Mostly focused on networking and security solutions
Based on our conversations with these tech attendees, Impact XM developed the our “Top Tech 20” – 20 insights that shine a light on how to design better even and trade show experiences for your target audience.
Here are top three findings and insights:
- Don’t waste their time – get them what they need quick. Create event experiences that demonstrate an appreciation for their time – quick, high value and relevant (connected to the issues we know they are facing).
- The best social media at events is people being social. Create events experiences that enable people to connect face-to-face. Facilitate live engagements with your leadership, your technical staff and your customers and prospects. Use social media for another engagement layer, not as a substitute to the live experience.
- Give the VIP the VIP treatment. Quickly identify attendee roles and enable special-care journey for high value targets.